Online Tools for Evaluating Web Content and Fact Checking
Evaluation Forms and Information
Stanford – History Education Group
Evaluating Information – The Cornerstone of Online Reasoning – Executive Summary
Evaluating Sources Lesson – Stanford
Critical Evaluation Page – Schrockguide
1. Select an evaluation tool such as Easy Bib Web Evaluation Tool
2. Choose a site to evaluate – Sample Sites here and here.
3. Discuss results with a partner
4. What did you think of the tool you selected?
5. How can web evaluation tools be helpful to students today?
Page Link – https://goo.gl/jElBc5
QR Code – Scan to visit page